Autumn Term 2019/ Spring Term 2020
If you need help with your new pupil import, just ask!
Sessions this term are:
- term time Mondays between 3:30pm and 5.30pm (please email email@example.com in advance so that we have an idea of numbers).
- At the Schools Library Servce, PDC 229 Bethnal Green Road, London E2 6AB
Please note, sessions will not be running on 16th and 23rd December or 6th January
Sessions are free to subscribers to the service, and are for you to get your questions answered and problems solved.
London schools library services are trialling a new library management system, being developed specifically for primary schools. Please visit the library for more information.
Systems covered are :
- Libresoft Librarian
- Pergamon Mu
- Junior Librarian/ Junior Librarian.net/ The Reading Cloud
- Heritage and Cirqa
- Simple Little Library System
- Other systems on request
Support and advice can also be provided for users of the Tower Hamlets Schools Library Services eBooks platform.
Pupil data import and update
A librarian can be booked to visit your school and carry out any maintenance of the database and add/ move on borrowers. Contact the library to find out more.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide your full name and school
- Let me know what help or advice you require in regards to your library catalogue/ software
- If you need help with your cloud-based system, remember to bring your login details to the session