Spring Term 2018
Do you need impartial, expert advice on what library management system is best for you?
These user groups are for you!
Don’t sign off that invoice until you’ve spoken to a librarian!
The next library software support sessions this term are:
- any term time Monday between 4pm and 5.30pm for a chat (please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance so that we have an idea of numbers).
- At the Schools Library Servce, PDC 229 Bethnal Green Road, London E2 6AB
Sessions are free to subscribers to the service, and are for you to get your questions answered and problems solved.
London schools library services are trialling a new library management system, being developed specifically for primary schools. Please visit the library for more information.
Systems covered are :
- Junior Librarian/ Junior Librarian.net/ The Reading Cloud
- Pergamon Mu
- Heritage and Cirqa
- Other systems on request
Support and advice can also be provided for users of the Tower Hamlets Schools Library Services eBooks platform.
Pupil data import and update
A librarian can be booked to visit your school and carry out any maintenance of the database and add/ move on borrowers. Contact the library to find out more.
- Email email@example.com
- Provide your full name and school
- Let me know what help or advice you require in regards to your library catalogue/ software
- If you need help with your cloud-based system, remember to bring your login details to the session