Summer Term 2017
Are you receiving marketing emails from Micro Librarian Systems and need impartial, expert advice on what library management system is best for you?
These user groups are for you!
Don’t sign off that invoice until you’ve spoken to a librarian!
The next library software support sessions this term are:
- drop by on any term time Monday between 3:30pm and 6pm for a chat (NOT Monday 19th June)
- At the Schools Library Servce, PDC 229 Bethnal Green Road, London E2 6AB
Sessions are free to subscribers to the service, and are for you to get your questions answered and problems solved.
London schools library services are trialling a new library management system, being developed by librarians specifically for schools. Please visit the library for more information.
Systems covered are :
- Junior Librarian and Junior Librarian.net.
- Heritage and Cirqa
- Other systems on request
Support and advice can also be provided for users of the Tower Hamlets Schools Library Services eBooks platform.
Pupil data import and update
A librarian can be booked to visit your school and carry out any maintenance of the database and add/ move on borrowers. Contact the library to find out more.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide your full name and school
- Let me know what help or advice you require in regards to your library catalogue/ software
- Schools Library Services eBooks platform : registering users and using the platform
- Pupil data import templates
- Accelerated reader : best practice, advice and problems!
- Reporting and data