In most cases we recommend that schools use a library management system to:
- Accurately keep track of school book borrowing
- Monitor reading patterns and reading attainment
- Collect important reading data for your school records
- Enable pupils and staff to know exactly what resources are in the school and where to find them
We are not affiliated with any software provider and will happily advise on the most suitable platform(s) that will meed your needs.
We offer annual library software health checks to ensure your computer management system is up-to-date and basic housekeeping processes are done regularly. However, the software requires managing! We offer the following support for all commonly used library catalogue systems
- Staff and pupil training (beginner to advanced)
- Managing and importing pupil borrower data
- Cataloguing books and other new resources
- Stock checking
- Using reports to gather reading and borrowing statistics
User Group Meetings
We hold weekly Junior Librarian, Junior.Net, Reading Cloud, Eclipse, Pergamon Mu and Heritage User Group meetings to keep schools up-to-date with latest developments and answer questions you may have on how to get the best out of the system. These meetings are FREE to all subscribers.
eBooks and eResources
We provide eResources platform subscriptions to schools and also have our own eBooks platform for subscribing schools at no additional cost. See our eResources page for more information on services including accessing the platform and advice on using eBooks safely and legally within schools.
Call us on 020 7364 6428 or use our contact form to get in touch about these services