Now searchable by Accelerated Reader levels!
All subscribing schools can use our eBook lending service. To receive logins to your accounts, please contact the schools library service. Following the link will allow you to view our eBook stock.
We are now part of the London Schools Library Services eBook consortium, meaning that schools have access to an even wider range of eBooks.
Why use our platform?
- eBook platforms are expensive for schools to set up. Why not use a ready made platform that comes as part of your subscription to our service?
- No annual running costs or minimum spend requirements on new books
- No admin worries. Send us your reader data and we will upload it
- Books selected for their suitability for primary and secondary schools
Access to the platform at no additional cost is available to:
- Primary schools with a whole-school subscription to the Tower Hamlets Schools Library Services (e.g. Silver or Gold lending package)
- Secondary schools subscribing to the current creative literature package
Other schools may pay an additional subscription for the eBooks package
How to start using the platform
- Browse the collection and make a decision as to how you wish to use it in your school. Do you want all pupils and staff to have access, or are you going to use it to support smaller reading groups?
- Register your staff and pupil users. Email this completed spreadsheet to email@example.com
- We will contact you to go over essential details about using the platform
- Start reading!
Advice and support
Advice on how to implement eBooks and eResources in your school, including:
- Free user groups each term-time Monday
- Choosing an appropriate platform
- Inclusion and support, including looking at special educational needs
- How eBooks can be used in the classroom
- Legal and copyright questions answered!
The Day – daily news service